Saturday, June 25, 2011

At least one tender blogpost needs to be written....

Whenever people ask me what I want to be when I grow up, I struggle to put it into words because I don't even know what I want to do for sure-- all I know is that I want to help people, and I want to live around the world, is that too much to ask?


There is something, however, about going to a different continent that puts you on a path to self-discovery. I personally think it's all the rain that is washing away my muddy, unclear path into the clearly marked road which I should take.


THANK YOU MY DEAR AFRICA for you have shown me that way to my future.... and it is looking good. (Don't worry my dear Ghana, it looks like my future involves you).

1 comment:

  1. since you love africa will you mine marrying in ghana
    if yes then you got one whi also love to be with you i will tell you later the person

    ReplyDelete