Thursday, January 6, 2011

Here goes nothing!

"this could be the start of something new"

This is the first song of High School Musical 1. I swear I'll connect it to IAS 360R in just one minute-- go with me on this one. So, I'm in Honks (a dollar store) looking at folders for my school supplies, when I come across one of Troy and Gabriella (for those of you who aren't avid HSM fans... those are the main characters) singing that very song.... "this could be the START of something NEW......" Needless to say, I had to get the folder but what class was I going to use it for? IAS 360R of course!

Por que? Well, this semester begins my own "something new"-- I'm preparing to go to Ghana for a field study. And am I excited or what?!? Now, I know it's going to be a lot of work but I'm willing to do it, because I know..... I KNOW how monumental this summer is going to be for my life.

So..... for the next several months, I will be recording all of my thoughts, readings, ideas, frustrations, etc. in this blog for all the world (okay, maybe just andrew) to read.....

here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment